Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome!

Citreoline Trogon ©Mark Stackhouse
Bienvenidos to the wonderful world of birding in San Blas - truly one of the world's great locations for watching birds. In this blog, I'll share reports of the birding here, rare bird sightings, descriptions of places to bird here, information that may be useful to the visiting birder, photographs, and notes on life in this quiet seaside village and the surrounding countryside. I'll also post news of birding events and happenings, and of upcoming tours and trips I'll be leading. I welcome your comments, questions, and reports of your trip here - just send me an e-mail and I can post it here. Anything that remotely relates to birding in and around San Blas (or even this part of Mexico) is fair game. I hope you enjoy it, and enjoy the beautiful birds of San Blas.

No comments:

Post a Comment